Accessibility Statement for Lori Blondell, DPT Website
This is an accessibility statement from Lori Blondell, DPT.
Measures to support accessibility
Lori Blondell, DPT takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lori Blondell, DPT Website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lori Blondell, DPT Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lori Blondell, DPT Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lori Blondell, DPT Website:
- Phone: 941-271-7575
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org